My client is a global transportation company. This job is in their Freight Brokerage Division. You’ll have a group of Freight Solutions Sales people (85) and Freight Solutions Supervisors (9) in an office environment. You and your team are company employees.
The Manager, Freight Solutions Sales provides leadership and direction to a team of front-line leaders. This job is also accountable for the day-today operations, implementing process efficiencies and strategies across multiple accounts.
- Design and implement monitoring programs and incentive plans to increase performance standards, and results.
- Implement policies and procedures including setting goals, standards and benchmarks to evaluate staff performance.
- Evaluate policies and incentives to ensure that they are driving desired behaviors.
- Maintain attendance and performance data.
- Develop and recommend processes, structures, and programs to increase productivity.
- Develop direct report team for professional growth.
- Report the results of sales efforts and evaluate the effectiveness.
- Implement and monitor qualified lead generation and management programs.
- Review and respond to daily outbound call statistics
- 5-7 years of sales management experience
- 5 years’ experience in freight brokerage
- Refrigerated truck brokerage PREFERRED
- Experience leading a team with cold calling
- Bachelor’s degree PREFERRED
- $XX – $XX Salary
- Commission (Total incentive target is $XX)
- Relocation Package
- Great family benefits (health medical benefits, 401K w/match, pension, FMLA, PTO, paid training)
- Career advancement and growth
At Crabtree & Eller, we specialize in Transportation and Logistics recruiting and have done so since 2004. Below is a standard Job Description for an Air Services Manager for a Global Freight Forwarder. Feel free to use this as a template to write your own Job Description specific to your company. If you would like expert help in finding the best talent in the market to fill a position like this, please consider talking with us about our services and how we can deliver on your needs. Click HERE to contact us. We look forward to talking with you!